[Athen] Request for AHG 2006 Presentations

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Mon Nov 13 17:48:30 PST 2006

I am presently cleaning mine up with the LecShare software I picked up atthe conference and will have both them available to you very soon.

Cheers --- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)