[Athen] Question regarding Banner, IE 7, and Dragon NS

Kilcommons,Cath cathk at cahs.colostate.edu
Tue Nov 14 16:58:42 PST 2006

Our portal had significant issues in its original form with IE7, and SCT
wrote a patch for our system, replacing the inline frames with tables.
The interface works better now but I try to avoid our portal unless I am
debugging it. First time I tried it, I got an entire page filled with
boxes that read "This browser does not support inline frames. Click here
to view content in a separate window" .

I do not currently have a copy of Dragon, but you can access a demo of
the Colorado State Portal at http://rampoint.colostate.edu/. Below the
login boxes are the demo links. The biggest issues I have come across
with Dragon is getting to content that you cannot see without scrolling
to it, and with
We actually keep "Back door" routes open to the various components
(WebCT, webmail, RamWeb) that are otherwise accessed through the portal.
We also have an additional login interface for students who need a more
accessible interface.

Got this from another listserv
Clip----