[Athen] higher ed accessible it policies?

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Fri Nov 17 14:07:35 PST 2006

If folks want any of the background on the Oregon State work please contact
me directly, it took six years to get this policy adopted and it is very
different that what was originally proposed. You can also find supporting
materials at: http://tap.oregonstate.edu/standards.htm

This information is very likely to disappear in the near future. Oregon
State is closing down the TAP project effective December 29th, and my former
position is going away.

Ron Stewart