[Athen] Alt format production question

Kelmer, Susan M. SKelmer at stlcc.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:27:06 PST 2006

>The quality and flexibility of PDF makes it the best, in my

>humble opinion. I can run it through ABBYY or Kurzweil. I

>can also use it as is for those students who can use Adobe Reader.

You actually have time to take text or scanned documents and make tagged
PDF's out of them? I'm jealous...I have no time for such luxuries, there is
too much work involved to code them properly and I have to get books turned
around too quickly. If I had two semesters to do one semester's worth of
books, I might be able to do it!

Susan Kelmer
Coordinator
Information ACCESS Lab