[Athen] Carroll Center for the Blind (fwd)

Jennison Asuncion asuncion at alcor.concordia.ca
Tue Nov 28 07:00:21 PST 2006

Hello,

Thought I would pass this article along which references a tool called
Hi-Caption, which adds captioning to multimedia files. The reference may
be useful for folks who are looking to address this issue.

I can tell you that a couple of years ago, in my previous role, I
recommended it when we were looking to add captioning to some Flash-based
eLearning and it worked really well. For what that's worth.

Jennison

Jennison Asuncion
Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network
http://www.adaptech.org