[Athen] Alt Media Job Description

Teresa Wells Haven tlwells at uark.edu
Thu Sep 7 13:35:54 PDT 2006

Hi, Dann. Attached is my job description, only part of which is as an
alt media coordinator. (I'm responsible for just about everything. :S)
We're in the process of creating a new position that will be purely alt
media (to take part of it off my shoulders) but the description is not
available at the moment; it was culled from mine, however. Hope this
helps,
Teresa