[Athen] Portable Speech-to-Text (Urgent)

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Tue Sep 12 12:16:56 PDT 2006

Hi Dann,

We have the students use a flash drive to store the files. We're working
on having the college allow our DNS users to use the server to store their
files, making the use of the software accessible from more areas for them.

Hope this helps!

BTW, any test scanned into adobe's new accessible PDF format plays very nicely
with DNS.

Blessings,

Wink