[Athen] Flash based course content (I am sorry but I will be out of the office.)

Wayne Cocchi WCOCCHI at cscc.edu
Mon Sep 18 08:26:32 PDT 2006

Hello and thank you for your e-mail. I am sorry I can not respond to
you at this time. I will be out of the office Monday, September 18th.
During my absence you may contact Nellie Nelson, Assistant Director, at
287-2571 or nnelson at cscc.edu, or Darla Van Horn, Offcie Assistant, at
614-287-2570 (V/TTY) and you will be directed to the appropriate staff.
Thank you and have a good day.

>>> athen 09/18/06 11:20 >>>

Good morning,

I am trying to find several examples of Flash based course content.
Ideally
whole courses would be ideal, this is to do some accessibility
development
and testing. A mix of "accessible" and inaccessible content would be
wonderful.

Ron Stewart

Ron Stewart, Chair
AHEAD E-Text Solutions Group