[Athen] Looking for Info on Web 2.0

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Thu Apr 12 11:24:16 PDT 2007

Norm,

You likely interact with Web 2.0 daily. Ubiquitous computing in the form
of MapQuest, Google, del.icio.us, wikipedia, facebook, YouTube, myspace,
Zoho, blogs, and any on-line tools you can imagine.

The following is a link to a WSJ article on the best web 2.0 software of
2006:

http://web2.wsj2.com/the_best_web_20_software_of_2006.htm

The following link is to an article on O'Really.com

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-
20.html

If you want to surf some of these items - feel free to visit my
delicious account [web 2.0 tags]:

http://del.icio.us/bostondann/web2.0

Cheers --- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)