[Athen] Posting to Wiki about ITunes accessibility

Kathleen Cahill kcahill at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 13 12:43:46 PDT 2007

Hi Terry;

Sorry if I posted prematurely. The ITunes accessibility group had planned
to post its accessibility findings on the ATHEN Wiki and I was poking around
there earlier. I'll go ahead and post, and we can see how it all works.

Thanks,
Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: athen-bounces at athenpro.org [mailto:athen-bounces at athenpro.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Thompson
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 3:19 PM
To: 'Access Technologists in Higher Education Network'
Subject: Re: [Athen] Posting to Wiki about ITunes accessibility

Hi Kathy,

At this point we still haven't ironed out the details regarding the wiki
structure. I just posted that outline up there as a starting point. In fact,
I don't think we've even announced the wiki url yet - how'd you manage to
find that?

Anyway, if you or anyone else on the list has actual content to populate the
wiki with, I think you should just go ahead and do that. Seeing actual
content up there will help us all to get a better since of how this tool can
be applied.

Thanks!
Terry

Terry Thompson