[Athen] DigiLife Media [self-promotion]

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:46:44 PDT 2007

Greetings to the ATHEN Listserv from Dann Berkowitz and DigiLife Media!

Many of you know me in my professional capacity at the Boston University Office of Disability Services. Many of you also know that over the past dozen years I have been deeply involved in not only the development of a top-notch production processes for digital textbooks but also the sharing of my knowledge and skills through workshops, trainings, conference presentations and private consulting. Please allow me to step away from those roles and share with you that myself and a colleague have now formed DigiLife Media, LLC to serve as a resource for you and your students with print impairments.

DigiLife has the ability to scan, cleanse/edit, and produce digital formats of textbooks and other print materials in a variety of formats to fit the needs of your students. Whether it is your entire semester workload or as a relief valve for unexpected overflow, call upon DigiLife to provide the highest quality digital texts at the most reasonable and competitive of prices.

DigiLife also has the knowledge and experience to assist individual schools with the formation of their own in-house production facilities and to support such facilities in terms of training and technology. For those looking to improve or expand currently operating systems, I and my colleagues have the knowledge, skills, experience, and temperament necessary to work directly with you, your staff, and your administration.

If you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me or my staff at digilifemedia at gmail.com or (617) 947-4666. I thank you for indulging me on this and promise there will be no more mass mailings to this listserv. Please use the gmail address if you would like to contact us.

Cheers --- Dann Berkowitz and the DigiLife Media Team