[Athen] Industry Alliance Aims to Increase Accessibility, Interoperability and Innovation

ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Tue Dec 11 03:13:52 PST 2007

Morning,

This is something that has been in the works for a while, it is based on a similar concept to the DCM working group of a serveral years back that tried to develop a single standard for the way in which screen readers dealt with display drivers.

As I understand it is just getting of the ground and the primary sponsor is Microsoft. It is a great idea and we shall see if it results in anyting tangible.

Ron Stewart