[Athen] Accessible CAPCTCHA

Glenda Watson Hyatt Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Thu Feb 8 14:49:05 PST 2007

Hi Larry,

Great question! I researched this topic for a brief article last year -
http://www.accessiblecontent.com/online/v2n1/index.php?view=captcha . At
that time, there was not an "ideal" solution. One workaround is to offer a
variety of CAPTCHAs so users can choose the one that works for them.

Good luck. If only such things weren't necessary.

Cheers,
Glenda

Glenda Watson Hyatt, Author of I'll Do It Myself
Please join me on my virtual book tour at www.doitmyselfblog.com
Email: Glenda at BooksbyGlenda.com
Skype: Glenda.Watson.Hyatt (text only, please)