[Athen] Microsoft 2007 Office Add-in: Microsoft save as PDF.

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Fri Feb 9 17:49:02 PST 2007

I am going to wait until I have the full version of Office 2007 loaded onto my machine before committing to an add-in of any sort.

As for advances in OO -- I have a feeling that with Vista basically flopping and most people uninterested in upping to Office 2007 that OO will start to fill a widening void.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)