[Athen] Showing math work with software

Glenda Watson Hyatt Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Mon Jan 22 21:08:32 PST 2007

Wow, what an improvement from the "old days" when I did long division on my
Smith Corona typewriter with keyguard, using my left thumb to type! Now I
do feel old!

To see how I managed in school with cp in the pre-technology days, check out
my autobiography I'll Do It Myself. I'm currently doing a virtual book tour
- http://www.doitmyselfblog.com/.

Good luck with your student.

Cheers,
Glenda