[Athen] PDF Accessibility questions

Kilcommons,Cath cathk at cahs.colostate.edu
Tue Jan 23 15:34:17 PST 2007

Hi All,
I thought it also might be worth mentioning the ability to dock your
View Tags function in the Navigation pane - a work shortcut I learned
from Sean, of course (grin).
Go to View > Navigation Tabs > select Tags, and a separate little window
will appear that has Tabs labeled, "Fields, Tags, Content, Order". The
Tags tab will be selected. Using the mouse, drag that tab to the
Navigation pane where the other tabs appear (default tabs are Bookmarks,
Signatures, Pages, Model Tree, Attachments and Comments). The Tags tab
should then anchor, and will remain available in the Navigation pane
until you reset the tabs. I find this a very useful customization for
anyone who visually checks for tags and tagging information.

Best,
Cath