[Athen] postscript Accessibility questions

Dan Comden danc at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 23 17:20:30 PST 2007

Ghostscript is a utility that will convert postscript files to PDF, though
in the FAQ, it's noted to do so with "some limitations"

Staff here have used it on occasion to work with math image files, though
I don't have much direct experience with it.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
and
http://www.ghostscript.com/awki
are two places to read more about it