[Athen] Transcription Aid for Dragon

Dina Rosenbaum dina.rosenbaum at carroll.org
Thu Jan 25 06:32:36 PST 2007

I need a little clarification on this as this question comes up often
with our visually impaired students and notetaking.
SO you are saying the student uses a digital recorder in class and
records a class lecture directly from the professor?
THen uses this program to transcribe into a text file that is saved on
the computer. But still maintains an audio file for review as well? If I
am right, aren't there issues with recording, like the teacher moving
around, background noise, etc??

Dina Rosenbaum
Carroll Center for the BLind
770 Centre St, Newton, MA 02459