[Athen] Happy 4th July

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Wed Jul 4 15:01:50 PDT 2007

EA

Am just about to leave for our family's Independence Day celebrations. A
picnic by the lake, kids playing in the water park. Lots of fun outdoor things
to do. Tempe AZ has a lovely artificial lake and the fireworks are shot out
from the bridge over the lake. Truly stunning!

HOWEVER, it is 117 miserable degrees today and it is utterly insane to be
out in this heat! I would gladly halve our temps and send you half of the
sunshine; would that you could send us half your clouds & some rain!

Thanks for the good wishes. A warm hug, then, and perhaps a mug of hot chocolate
for you!

Blessings in great abundance,

Wink

side