[Athen] Reaching Exhibitors at AHEAD for AHG

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Thu Jul 12 09:18:35 PDT 2007

Hello All:

I know this is late notice, but I've attached an exhibitor registration
form/ info sheet for the 2007 AHG conference. If anyone is attending or
presenting at AHEAD and is willing to print out copies of this form to hand
out to exhibitors, it would be appreciated. I'm willing to reimburse any
copying costs if that's an issue.

I also have some very nice save the date cards I can mail to anyone who
wants to hand them out AHEAD. Just let me know where to mail them and how
many you want.

For those that are attending and presenting, have a good trip.

Thank you,

Howard

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator