[Athen] AT position(s) on your campus

Alice Anderson alice.anderson at doit.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 17 06:28:28 PDT 2007

ATHEN folks,

Over time, I've seen several position vacancy listings for AT
positions, and at the same time, many campuses are looking at how
to create a position on their campus, or where to put it (Student
Disability Services, Information Technology, Library, Dean of Students
or ???)

Please respond if you have an AT (Assistive/Adaptive or ? Technology
Position) on your campus

Where it is housed,

and if you have a position description, please send.

I'd be happy to condense the information if folks feel this would be
useful.

thanks to all,

Alice

Alice Anderson, Director
MIDWEST Alliance for Science,Technology, Engineering and Math
www.stemmidwest.org

and

Technology Accessibility Program
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1210 West Dayton Street (3124)
Madison, WI 53706
http://www.doit.wisc.edu/accessibility/