[Athen] FW: Naturally Speaking - English & French

Baker, Nick Nick.Baker at mso.umt.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:06:55 PDT 2007

One caveat about foreign language versions of Dragon: If your Windows
operating system and/or MS Office is English/American, the commands to
control the computer will not work properly-Dragon expects the commands
to be in the language it understands! I ran into that problem installing
German Dragon on a US Windows machine.

nick

Nick Baker
Assistive Technology Coordinator