[Athen] FW: Naturally Speaking - English & French

Baker, Nick Nick.Baker at mso.umt.edu
Fri Jun 8 12:02:12 PDT 2007

Wink--
The music sounds like a lot of fun.
A few years ago we had Dragon v5 preferred Spanish on the same machine and the same partition on which we had Dragon v6 English. The two versions seemed to respect each other, and did not get confused. Whichever version was running worked just fine and delivered the correct text, though I don't think we ever had the two versions running at once.

Nick

Nick Baker
Assistive Technology Coordinator
nick.baker at umontana.edu