[Athen] [ATHEN] Need Copies of EDUCAUSE Materials for CSUN

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Fri Mar 9 07:11:07 PST 2007

Thanks Dan and thanks BU. Based on the comments I have received I am going
to run a bunch of ATHEN CD's if folks get me their session materials to
include. Two folks have done so already, thanks much! I need your
materials by the end of the day on Wed March 14th. I am contemplating
turning as much as I can into DAISY but we will have to see how much work
that is going to be.

Ron Stewart