[Athen] CSUN Booth

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Fri Mar 9 13:41:10 PST 2007

Happy to help - will try to get to the stand before my Weds midday talk so I
can give out some handouts etc and do a plug.

Do I take it now all the Expo is going to be at the Marriott and those of us
staying at the Hilton with be dodging pickets on the way! I promise to
visit Howard as well :>)) Apologies for delays all round in answering calls
- holiday was bliss - all over now sadly!

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist
Mobile: 07976 289103