[Athen] FW: CSUN Meeting Agenda

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Fri Mar 9 18:59:04 PST 2007

Dear Athen folks,

I experienced myriad problems (glitches, really) with the LetsGo set up too.
Wonder if they're going to do a plus/delta or survey to find out what our
experiences were and make adjustments or changes for future conferences?
I would like to be able to provide constructive feedback about it.

Wink
Ms. Wink Harner
Manager
Disability Resources & Services