[Athen] ATHEN help with marketing AHG at CSUN sessions

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 13 14:08:47 PDT 2007

Ah, good friends:

Here's another request. Would those of you presenting at CSUN be willing to
give the conference a plug at any sessions at which you present? I also have
flyers you can hand out. You can pick them up from the AHG/ATHEN booth at
the Hilton. Anyone presenting on Wednesday morning? I can bring the flyers
directly to your session.

Also, I'll have handouts on exhibit booth space at AHG. Exhibitors have
always been the weak spot at AHG. If you want to help plug the conference to
some vendors, that would be most welcome. I'd be glad to provide you with
some flyers.

Thanks,

Howard