[Athen] ATHEN Brochures for CSUN (Wednesday)

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Tue Mar 13 15:24:27 PDT 2007

Dan you could have a tough time getting round us all - Teresa and I are on
at the same time sadly 12 noon Weds. I am coming to your talk anyway, so
please may I pick up a bunch of ATHEN CDs, Leaflets and AHG papers then? May
catch you on the bus again! Tuesday 5pm ish by the time we get through
those passport queues as aliens! See you soon

Best Wishes E.A.