[Athen] [ATHEN] CD Labeling Party

Peters,Michelle mmp46 at drexel.edu
Thu Mar 15 06:57:30 PDT 2007

Gosh, I like your idea of getting conference work done!

Michelle

Michelle M. Peters, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Disability Services
504/ADA Compliance Officer
Drexel University
3141 Chestnut St., 81-210
Philadelphia, PA 19104

215.895.1401 V
215.895.2299 TTY
215.895.1402 Fax
www.drexel.edu/ODS

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The
information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it
is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning
this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your
cooperation.