[Athen] CSUN follow up - "Have a cigar, you're gonna go far"

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Tue Mar 27 10:00:27 PDT 2007

Hello All:

I wanted to thank everyone for helping at CSUN, staffing the ATHEN/AHG
booth, marketing the AHG conference, bull-sitting with Ralphie, etc. BTW,
we're getting a lot of hits to AHG from the blog - thanks Dann. (I've have
some pics of the exhibit area & Google's presentation if you'd like to
post).

The track of sessions and ATHEN meeting activities were impressive. Before
I'm accused of my own bull-sitting, I'll sign off.

Cheers,

Howard