[Athen] E-ink and Flexible Displays (Boston Globe Article)

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Mar 28 14:47:37 PDT 2007

I am sliding further under the table with an embarrassed giggle (relating to
Athen CSUN blog) as Dan, I have to say my filters were non-existent when I
clicked on the second link!

Lovely to catch up with everyone at CSUN and I have never worked so hard to
get folks to sign up for two Ralphies, I do hope they are enjoyed - Sorry
Tom I did not manage to get Jo to win it but you did promise to give her
one!

Best Wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Assistive Technologist