[Athen] Membership Information

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Wed Mar 28 18:38:44 PDT 2007

Lorna,

Thanks for the segue.

As the Membership Coordinator for the Access Technologist Higher Education Network I am sending this general and gentle reminder that ATHEN cannot exist without its members. For a brief idea of the sorts of activities we are currently engaged in, please feel free to visit the ATHEN blog: http://athenpro.blogspot.com/

If you are currently a member of ATHEN and are uncertain of your membership status please feel free to contact me directly. We have an updated Membership Form available at the home website:
http://www.athenpro.org/member

Cheers --- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)