[Athen] voice to text recorders

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Thu Mar 29 07:11:41 PDT 2007

EnableMart carries what you are looking for:

Convert your recorded files into text in one easy step using Sony's Digital Voice Recorders with included Dragon Naturally Speaking(tm) voice recognition software! These custom packages include a full version of Dragon with headset and manuals along with a digital recorder specifically selected for the home, business, and medical user.

http://www.enablemart.com/productDetail.aspx?pid=901&dept=78&store=10 <http://www.dragon-medical-transcription.com/PDA1.html>

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)