[Athen] CRT and refreshable Braille?

Gaeir Dietrich gdietrich at htctu.net
Wed May 16 10:41:22 PDT 2007

I had a student who used her BrailleNote with medical transcription-type
steno equipment. I know that's not quite the same, but it is similar. I do
not know how they set it up, but it must have been fairly intuitive as the
transcription instructor coordinated the whole thing, and she does not know
Braille.

Gaeir (rhymes with "fire") Dietrich
High Tech Center Training Unit of the
California Community Colleges