[Athen] Music Braille software

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Wed May 23 21:37:21 PDT 2007

Dear Athen-ites

And to add to Gaier's great response, if you use Finale with a midi input
device, you can even play a recording of the music you're using into the
program, excerpt the part needed and export through the Braille plug-in to
produce the Brailled copy. I suppose if you sang well enough you could use
a mic and...well, you get the picture! We worked with our music dept. to
share the cost of the music Brailling system. They "let" us play with Finale.
We got a system that worked great for our music majors who are blind.

Hope this info. helps.

Blessings in abundance,

Wink Harner
Manager