[Athen] Question about ATHEN founding date & participation inATIApresentation

Howard Kramer Howard.Kramer at Colorado.EDU
Wed May 30 13:34:56 PDT 2007

Paper brochures - that's so retro.

Thanks James & Dan.

-Howard

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator
AT Conference Coordinator
Disability Services
CU-Boulder, 107 UCB
Boulder, Co 80309

From: athen-bounces at athenpro.org [mailto:athen-bounces at athenpro.org] On
Behalf Of Berkowitz, Daniel J
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:11 PM
To: Access Technologists in Higher Education Network; Access Technologists
in Higher Education Network
Subject: Re: [Athen] Question about ATHEN founding date & participation
inATIApresentation

Doesn't anyone bother to read the organization literature? On the
informational and promotional brochure handed out at CSUN there was a
picture taken at the founding meeting of the founding membership with the
caption --- "The first ATHEN meeting (CSUN 2002)"

Thanks to Dan Comden for providing this photo.

If anyone wants a copy of th ebrochure -- please let me know.

Ye old Membership Coordinator (Dann)

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)