[Athen] incorrect e-mail addresses for ATHEN votes

Wink Harner wink.harner at mcmail.maricopa.edu
Thu Nov 1 23:02:05 PDT 2007

Pratik,

I tried to follow the directions and never got a screen that allowed me to
actually VOTE. I got to look at a list of the candidates. And when I tried
a second time I got an error message. So am uncertain if I was actually successful.

In all, it was a pretty confusing and awkward process. Hope this can be improved.
I do appreciate your help alot!

Blessings,

Wink
Ms. Wink Harner