[Athen] need proctor help for Conference

Heidi Scher hascherdss at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 06:38:33 PDT 2007

Good morning, Howard!

My apologies for not answering sooner your call for volunteers! Do
you have proctors for the following preconference session? I'd be
happy to proctor any of them with which you need assistance!

Tuesday B: Web Accessibility Evaluation wtih WAVE 4.0
Tuesday D: Automated Tactile Graphics
Wednesday G Advanced Apps for Basic Accessibility Principles
Wednesday L Concepts & Techniques for Accessible, Closed Captioned
Web-based Video

Heidi Scher