[Athen] ATHEN Meeting at Accessing Higher Ground2007 -AGENDAITEMS

Terry Thompson tft at u.washington.edu
Mon Nov 5 08:09:24 PST 2007

I think meeting in the exhibit area would be a challenge -- too many
simulteneous conversations. Plus, it wouldn't really solve Greg's problem
since he's likely to be talking with customers during meeting time. I think
we just need to be sensitive to this in the future, both at AHG and CSUN. If
this year's meeting lasts until 8pm as Ron predicts, Greg will still be able
to take in most of the meeting.

Terry

_____