[Athen] Resources from AHG presentations

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Sun Nov 11 14:13:54 PST 2007

Please may I also say thank you to everyone - I came home on a high having
learnt so much and just hope Howard, you have now had a chance to relax a
little. I have popped some links and my presentation at
http://www.lexdis.ecs.soton.ac.uk/presentations/ and I do apologise Dan B.
for trying to spam the blog with comments for 2005 and 2006 not realising
the AHG notes were for previous years.... I can only blame an excess of
jelly beans and beef jerky not to mention a touch of jet lag! How I miss
the 70 degrees and those amazing views from the Flat Irons - Thank you so
much Dan C. :>))

Best wishes E.A.