[Athen] Resources from AHG presentations

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Mon Nov 12 13:35:38 PST 2007

Some of us were kicking around ideas for next year and realized that somewhere along the way we all missed the fact that this was the 10th anniversary. There should have been more of a celebration.

However -- how does this sound for next year ... We celebrate the 11th anniversary by celebrating the idea that "Accessing Higher Ground Goes To 11"

Spinal Tap - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVWJgIzftE

The way I see it -- as Access and Educational Technologists our profession is always a little on the periphery. By celebrating the 11th anniversary we celebrate our uniqueness.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)