[Athen] FW: Microsoft Word files to serve as talking books

Ron Stewart ron.stewart at dolphinusa.com
Tue Nov 13 13:09:46 PST 2007

Good afternoon, as I understand it what this plugin will provide is
XMLDocBook conformant content. The quality of this XML content will be
dependent on the quality of the structure of the document that is "Saved as
DAISY". The second issue is when will this be available and what will the
quality of it be as an opensource endeavor. You are still going to need
something to turn it into "readable" DAISY content.

Ron Stewart