[Athen] Before you forward an e-mail

Hadi Rangin hadi at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 14 06:43:46 PST 2007

Hello everyone on the list,

Could you please clean up the header of the postings you are forwarding?
As you all know we have a few screen reader users on this list and I believe
you all also know the potential problems reading e-mails with screen readers
on the web or via e-mail clients. There is no easy way to move to the body
of the forwarded e-mail in particular if the forwarded e-mail itself is
forwarded.
By removing all unnecessary header information, you would make reading
e-mails for screen reader a lot more easier, faster and pleasurable.

Thanks,
Hadi