[Athen] JAWS Scripts for SPSS

Travis Roth travis at travisroth.com
Thu Nov 15 07:28:09 PST 2007

Hi,
Doing a Google search I founda couple of links.
Freedom Scientific has a KB article here about some older-looking scripts:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/BulletinView.cfm?QC=426

Also SSb Bart Group appears to be selling something.
http://www.ssbtechnologies.com/products/jaws/index.html

Hope this helps.