[Athen] JAWS Scripts for SPSS

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:35:42 PST 2007

Beyond these scripts, the company has been very unwilling to make interface
changes that would make accessibility more possible for SPSS. We've been in
off-and-on discussion with the developers. As is typical, developers blame
management, and management ignores us.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, IT Access. Director, PeopleTech.
The City University of New York