[Athen] FW: ATIA 2008 ALLIANCE DISCOUNT REMINDER - DEADLINE isNovember 26

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Sat Nov 17 06:10:45 PST 2007

Howard --

In order for us to confirm ATHEN membership for ATIA conference registrants, either Joe or I need the list of new members who joined as part of the AHG registration. If you have not already done so please get that information to us ASAP.

Thanks --- Dann

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)