[Athen] The Thoughts of Chairman Bill

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 20:36:25 PST 2007

1. Bill Gates is no longer really in charge of Microsoft. He's not running
the company strategy. Different age, different uses of company's funds,
etc. I don't think this is the right forum to discuss that though.

2. Bill wasn't in the publishing business. That's quite obvious by the
Microsoft Reader Fiasco. So he shouldn't be taken as an authority on
publishing, mainstream technologies, and the publishing convergence.

Pratik Patel
Director, IT Access. Director, PeopleTech.
The City University of New York