[Athen] Dragon 9 and Window Eyes

Pratik Patel pratikp1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:42:04 PST 2007

Ron,

I follow the discussions on the GW Micro's Window-Eyes list. Many inquiries
do come up regarding Naturallyspeaking and Window-eyes support.
Unfortunately the set file capability is severely limited for what is needed
to customize Window-Eyes for the Natspeak environment. I know of no set
files that make the experience any better.

Pratik

Pratik Patel

Director, IT Access. Director, PeopleTech.

The City University of New York