[Athen] Jim Fruchterman on Bookshare

Teresa LW Haven thaven at hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 29 14:02:32 PST 2007

Wow, that's rather sad. At Arkansas we were donating a large volume of
books and in two years only had two books rejected -- one because it was a
duplicate that someone else submitted at almost the same time, and one
because it failed quality control (although we never figured out why that
one failed and all our others passed).

Teresa