[Athen] FW: [bksvol-discuss] Great news about Bookshare.org

Berkowitz, Daniel J djbrky at bu.edu
Tue Oct 2 17:12:28 PDT 2007

Unfortunately -- not very many. The membership of ATHEN is the most knowledgeable of the postsecondary disability professions and there are certainly many of our members who do not fully understand Chaffee and many of the other K-12 regulations.

I am excited by the Bookshare news -- but once again have to resign myself that it simply might not impact my day to day operations -- at least in the short term.

Daniel Berkowitz - Assistant Director
Boston University Office of Disability Services
19 Deerfield Street, 2nd floor
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 353-3658 (office)
(617) 353-9646 (fax)